The school is offering its facilities for students to make a better and more productive use of their gap hours on their school days.
1) Using the library for reading and research.
2) Study room where they can quietly revise or study.
3) Activity room to practice mind games as chess (cards or domino are not allowed).
4) Extracurricular activities that are highly appreciated when applying for universities, such as:
- a) Giving a helping hand in the lower grades.
- b) Assisting PE or Art teachers during their classes.
- c) Story telling activities for lower grade students.