We teach for life to bring up positive 21st century citizens able to succeed beyond schooling, capable of facing different life challenges and preparing them to be Egypt’s future leaders. We are after a high quality education in a safe and ethical atmosphere. This is guaranteed through providing a highly motivated enthusiastic staff as well as developing our students’ critical thinking and problem solving skills; supported by our good channels with parents through a clear open door policy.
- Air-conditioned facility
- New air-conditioned buses equipped with a seat belt for each student and supervised by well trained matrons
Different playground areas
- KG Playroom
- Clinic with a full time doctor and nurse
- Significant network of security cameras to monitor the school campus
- On-site maintenance and cleaning staff
- A school CMT “crisis management team” and security personnel ensure the safety, security, and wellbeing of the students.
“Great teachers help create great students”. Ongoing professional development keeps teachers up-to-date on how children learn, emerging technology tools for the classroom, new curriculum resources and more. The best professional development is ongoing, experiential, collaborative and connected to and derived from working with students and understanding their culture.
- Student council is intended to expose the students to the experience of self-governing and co-operation amongst themselves.
- Through the council, students take part in social active service, and in developing a sense of belonging to the immediate community (School), the wider community and in turn to the country.
- Student council is formed following a class election.
- Student council is elected for upper primary stages.
Home school relations
Students and Parents Hand Book
We ELS usually open doors for parents to share and join with our students serving our main vision "WE TEACH FOR LIFE" as a guest speaker, judging in events, life coach and in school events.
Parents are welcome to pay other needed visits if there is urgency for discussing individual matters, suggestions, inquiries or complaints.
Meetings are crucial for exploring students’ background (academic and behavioral progress levels). Regular parent / teacher meetings are arranged to pass updated feedback .
Email is valuable because it is quick, efficient, and asynchronous, it can also overcome long-standing barriers to family-school communication and is a vehicle for communication that often makes things easier for everyone involved.
School websites is for home–school communication and parental involvement.
Channel books are daily registrars that would keep parents aligned with students’ daily productive days.
PTA PARENTS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
PTA is a clear authorized channel that plays on creating this kind of link that would tighten the bond between administration and family members in a professional way .