“We believe in two everlasting values”
“Roots & Wings”
We also believe that each child is a unique individual and we respect and nurture this uniqueness.
We expect from both Students and ELS staff members that they will:
- Be responsible for their actions respectable and punctual at all times.
- Abide by all school rules and regulations with a deep belief that this is for the welfare of the whole community.
- Demonstrate exemplary conduct inside and outside the school.
“We Teach For Life”
We teach for life to bring up positive 21st century citizens able to succeed beyond schooling, capable of facing different life challenges and preparing them to be Egypt’s future leaders. We are after a high quality education in a safe and ethical atmosphere. This is guaranteed through providing a highly motivated enthusiastic staff as well as developing our students’ critical thinking and problem solving skills; supported by our good channels with parents through a clear open door policy.
Other info about ELS
- Attend whenever possible, school events and consultation evening and e punctual.
- Encourage my child to meet homework deadlines.
- Reinforce the importance of my child wearing proper uniform.
- Ensure my child attends school on regular basis properly equipped.
- Support the school policy and guidelines for behaviour.
- Let the school know about any concerns or problems that might affect my child’s work or behaviour.
- Respect the teachers work time and fix appointment with the school office to discuss any issues.
- Encourage my child’s use of English within the school and on journeys to and from school.
- Encourage my child to be punctual for buses and start of school.
- Consider ELS my child’s second home and believe that we should work together for his general benefit and progress.
Our Semi-international educational program combines the features of the national program with the British English requirements. Our Curriculum confidently prepares students to join IGCSE in their secondary education. French/German is taught as a 2nd language starting primary 3. Science and Math are taught in English. Social Studies is taught in Arabic.
FEATURES OF ELS
- Well selected highly qualified teachers mastering English Language using up-to-date teaching techniques.
- Teachers teaching English, Math and Science are graduates of Language schools.
- Constant, effective “on the job” training and staff development
- Varied co-curricular activities (i.e. research, work, projects, presentations, character education etc.…)
- Excellent practice of English language through different clubs for extra-curricular activities (i.e. drama, poetry, journalism etc.…)