Due to the bad weather, Tomorrow Sunday 21st schedule will be as follows:
1) 1st & 2nd primary will have a “Day off”
Follow Google classroom for updates.
2) 3rd to 6th prim will be working “Zoom Online” according to the regular class schedule and regular school hours.
Please check your Google classroom for the Zoom links of all subjects.
1) 4th , 5th & 6th primary “Arabic assessment” is postponed to Monday 22/11/2021
2) No activities (Art, music,
P. E) lessons Online tomorrow
Aligning with school vision enhancing student’s skills and involving students more, it was thoughtful of having our prep. Seniors as third prep.to take the lead and support new comers to feel at home.
Thus our ELSians representations were responsible enough to guide our new comers and make them fully aware of everything.
3rd Prep seniors helped us in orienting our new comers who joined ELS this year.
One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day:
The above stated quote refers to morning lines where all ELS students and members gather to spread positive vibes to start a day full of energy.
This year, values and life skills are ELS focused domain and that why they are embedded in the morning broadcast.
Students shared ideas and performed eagerly in front of their colleagues
Planning ahead and waiting for our ELSians to join school, long process was activated and the end result was to focus on interactive classes, creating a healthy learning atmosphere revolving around students centered classes where our ELSians student is the core of the whole learning process.
The objective behind that was to upgrade teaching and learning products through upgrading many skills like group work, collaborations, presentation skills and others.
End result: Student took the lead
Kite Flying Festival
First Project Donate to Educate (Parents’ Letter)
- This is a kind reminder that the school photo will be taken on the following dates:
Kg1 (Co. and Girls) on Sunday, November 7.
Kg2 (Co. and Girls) on Monday,November 8.
– Please make sure your child is wearing the proper school uniform.
– No P.E uniform on that day even if they have a P.E session.
Thank you for your cooperation